Northern Territory Primary Health Network Relocation Grant Requirements
- The vacancy needs to be registered with NT PHN, and identified as an eligible position.
- The NT PHN need to be involved in the recruitment process, before a contract of employment is offered to the candidate:
- The candidate needs to register with the NT PHN and complete our candidate credentialing process.
- We will confirm if the candidate is eligible for the grant.
- We will provide the employer and candidate with information about the eligible grants.
- The employer will need to offer the candidate a contract of employment with a minimum 12 months, with a minimum of 0.4 FTE.
- The candidate will need to complete the grant application form and enter into a grant agreement with the NT PHN for grant funding, known as a retention support package of funding over a maximum of 2 years.
Roles and Responsibilities for the Candidate
The candidate will:
- Complete an application form, providing personal and professional information.
- Provide details of two professional referees from recent practice or training.
- Confirm, where required, necessary registration and insurance details.
- Take up a position and enter into an employment contract with the employer with a minimum 12 month commitment.
- Repay the value of retention support provided should they leave the programme within 12 months of commencement of work.
- Complete and return evaluation forms including commencement and exit surveys.
* It is suggested that candidate also contacts the Nursing and Allied Health Recruitment and Support team at the NT PHN and registers their expression of interest for the position. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Roles and Responsibilities for the Employer
The employer will:
- Advise the funded entity or its contracted delegate of position requirements for the employment arrangement and complete an employer profile.
- Agree to advise the funded entity of any changes to the employment arrangement and/or the candidate once the position is filled.
- Work in a timely manner with the funded entity or its contracted delegate and candidate.
- Agree to assist the candidate with retention supports offered via the programme, such as access to CPD.
- Enter into an employment contract with the candidate with a minimum 12 month commitment.
- Provide a copy of the employment contract to the funded entity or its contracted delegate that includes details of the package offered.
- Complete and return evaluation forms.