Our DMA tailored Pilates classes are individualised to you, based on clinical testing to give you specifically what YOU need.
Pilates treatment is proven to have better outcomes than a general exercise approach for anyone with low back pain. Clinical Pilates works to recruit the stabilising muscles in your core to aid in overall strength and stability, and is often used in conjunction with physiotherapy as a means of treating a variety of injuries, particularly those who experience neck or back pain. Clinical Pilates focuses on increasing muscular strength and control to improve posture, body tone and fitness.
- Increase your core strength and endurance through low impact exercise
- Muscle toning without adding bulk
- Prevention and treatment of neck, spine and back pain & injury
- Enhanced posture and core stability and pelvic floor function
- For the elderly, enhancement in movement, balance, agility and flexibility and prevent falls
- Increased bone density (for Osteopenia & Osteoporosis)
Reformer Pilates is based on traditional Pilates, but has been modified to enhance posture, core stability, balance, control, strength and flexibility. Read More..
To view our current Pilates studio availability, please click here.
Move Better, Feel Better – BOOK ONLINE or call us now on 08 8919 4727 – No referral needed.